Monday, January 19, 2015

NETHERLANDS Radio London International Trintelhaven 1395 kHz QSL


Radio London International was heard for the first time (A South African First) on 1395 kHz via the FRG7 and a beverage antenna during a dxpedition to Seefontein on the 27th July 2005. 

I received a verification letter including a cool postcard QSL of the M.V. Yeoman Rose (issued for the first broadcast during the summer of 1997) in response to my reception report.



The Radio London International antenna mast at Trintelhaven (photograph Wikimedia Commons). 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to go abord the Yeoman Rose and I'm last man on the tender.
I also listen by night to Radio London on 1395 kHz when I where in Moroco at Essaouira.
Robert F1FXN

Gary Deacon said...

Hi Robert That's good to know. Thanks for sharing!